Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh
|9:00AM to 6:00PM|
|Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
Sheba Platform Limited plays the role of a catalyst for micro-entrepreneurs and ignites the spark in them to dream bigger. By bringing access to information and financial literacy in the palm of their hands, we are bridging the digital divide and creating access to affordable and timely financial services.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for producing financial reports, managing investment activities, and creating strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of the organization. You need to be a business specialist who manages important financial functions of the organization.
1. Prepare monthly & quarterly Management Reports, covering both Financial & Non-Financial dimensions, with a critical assessment of numbers/facts & a thorough explanation of underlying performance for Business Units within stipulated timeline & accuracy.
2. Maintain an updated MIS of detailed Financials, business drivers, KPIs, and information by coordinating with all relevant stakeholders & managing the SLA. Ensure CFO review of monthly/quarterly financials with detailed visibility of financial development (MoM, QoQ, YoY, vs. Budget, vs. Forecast).
3. Maintain one-offs database & dual reports with respect to change in Accounting Standards; and prepare a relevant underlying performance for relevant audiences – Board, Investor Relations, Management, and also for the external auditor.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to gather & assess Financial and non-financial information (regulatory, compliance, internal audit, Strategic Business Units, etc.)
5. Support Investor Relations with necessary financial information & insights to prepare for Monthly and Quarterly publication of results.
6. Develop & validate and support the Business/Divisions with monthly Financial update sharing.
7. Support in Free Cash Flow & weekly cash management and movement analysis, preparing cash flow report and confirming with CFO.